Wednesday 26 May 2010

Pigs Ahoy?

I rarely check this blog's figures on Google Anayltics (honest), but I had a quick look today - and was astonished to see a spectacular spike in visitor numbers on Monday of this week, to just shy of 1,000, a figure not seen since the Yard namechecked me in his 100 Best Blogs all that time ago. As far as I can make out, it was the Pigs Ahoy! post that did it. It must have got a mention on some megablog (The Troughington Post?), but there's no sign of a link. Can anyone enlighten me? Meanwhile, in a blatant bid to boost my figures, here they are again, those saddleback scallywags!

7 comments:

  1. It was The Daily Dish:

    http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/05/faces.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW there's a bit of a pig thing going on over there right now. Flying ones, mostly. I think your post set them down this track.

    http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/05/bad-vintage-postcards-ctd.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinkey and Perky's family obviously or Goldman Sachs, thinking it was the CEO and his understrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a thought, even Jeff never claimed those figures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah - got it! Good old Sullivan. Oink...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, Sullivan. That explains the warmist troll.

    ReplyDelete