Thursday 22 August 2019

Progress Report

Much to my surprise, I am now well advanced on the task of turning the individual chapters of The Book into something closely resembling an actual book, needing only to be printed. I had thought I would have to get professional help on this, but once I got going I found I could actually do it myself, though not without some technical difficulties along the way. I'm actually working on the last couple of chapters now, so it shouldn't be long before it's all put together – words, pictures and all – and sent to the printer (I've found a good one, recommended by a friend). There are a few last things that need ironing out, and could yet hold things up or even derail them altogether, but it's looking as if the book should be Out There in the early autumn. I'll let you know...

1 comment: