Sunday 3 May 2009

The Day After

As can be seen from the above photograph, the Wedding was a resounding success...
Actually it was. Indeed it was one of the happiest days of my life - as I think it was for quite a few who were there, not least the Happy Couple - in their case the term is no cliche but a living fact, and very wonderful to behold - and the bride so beautiful it took the breath away... When I've recovered from the overload of happiness and loving emotion and alcohol, normal blogging will resume.

3 comments:

  1. Indeed, Nige, the bride is beautiful. You son is a lucky man. But my god. Who is that striking woman in the green dress? That couldn’t possibly be Mrs Nige, could it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas no, D.G. Mr and Mrs Nige absented themselves from that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how can I finagle an introduction?

    ReplyDelete