Monday 9 July 2012

Also in Norfolk...

Wandering in the grounds of Blickling House, we kept coming across signposts mysteriously pointing the way to something called a 'Sitooterie'. What could this be? Perhaps some Dutch garden landscape feature? 'Maybe' I quipped, 'it's a place to sit oot in.' How we roared... Picture our amazement, then, when the Sitooterie turned out to be precisely that. It seems (to judge from a quick Google search) that these Sitooteries are all the rage. The Blickling one is excitedly described here. I have to say that in reality it is decidedly underwhelming.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce
    a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and
    never seem to get anything done.

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... how much should I weigh for my height and age

    ReplyDelete