Wednesday 11 July 2012

God: The Latest

Just to keep everyone in the loop - and to spread the good news - I've had another email from God, or, as He now styles himself, God Allah.
God is now based in San Mateo, California, from where He announces 'His Official Millennium Arrival and The Resurrection'.
His statement continues: 'I am pleased to update you on My Successful Arrival. I am seeking sponsors, e.g. businesses, organizations, communities, etc. to further the cause of The Resurrection. I want the world to know I love you and am here amongst you. I thank you for your prayers and issue My Press most expediently. I believe although this is an emergency, I advise you to stay calm, pray and welcome Me unto you so I may help you.'
So there you are - keep calm and carry on. Oh, and dig deep for The Cause...

4 comments:

  1. The authenic one is named God-Vishnu-Buddhah. Beware of pale imitations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's a bit late for the millenium arrival - someone should tell him

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come you're so Blessed with these emails Nige? Nothing on my computer. Is there something I don't know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I wonder too...

    ReplyDelete