Wednesday 12 November 2008

British = Spastic

Offensive language eh? Don't you just love it? Actually I don't like the word British myself - it has a kind of artifical sound and I don't feel anything other than English, but I don't make an issue of it. Note who's at the bottom of this latest Welsh nonsense - that colourful character Ron Davies, whose badger watching and 'moment of madness' on Clapham Common gave us all a good laugh a few years ago. He's still aroud then - you can't keep a good man down...

3 comments:

  1. That ranks as joint No 1 in the stupidity tables with the good old Russki first five year plan.
    "Comrades, the grain seed is to be planted on the exact day we specify, not one day earlier or later"
    The fact that there was two point five meters of snow on the ground made no neverminds.
    This area is awash with civil servants, hence the busy roads during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the delight of being back! I've now suggested to my friends in the BBC that they follow 'Autumnwatch' with 'Ron Davies' Badger Watch'. That will bring in the viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Dick - thrice welcome, as Fry would say.

    ReplyDelete